I am loving visiting all the participants in Bloggiesta and didn’t need to get very far before I felt ready to do a to-do list of my own. There’s so much to do and so much inspiration! See what others are doing here.
Here’s what I hope to do this weekend… though most of it will probably spill over to after this weekend. I’ll cross things off this list as I get them done and I’ll do a wrap-up post on Sunday night.
- Figure out another template and other improvements to the look of my blog. Does anyone know anyone who can help me with this? I’m so confused!
- Figure out how to do a signature
- Update my book index by author and by title
- Make a list of books I still need to read this year if I am to complete any challenges.
- Add links to reviews of books by same author
- Figure out the difference between categories and tags and start using both
- Figure out how to back-up blog and do it
Set up a post calendar for October
- Figure out how to schedule posts
- Schedule end-of-month posts
- Schedule some other posts (like Top Ten Tuesdays)
- Create recipe index
- Make a longer blog to-do list based on inspiration from the other Bloggiesta participants
Participate in as many mini-challenges as I can!